OUR TRADE SERVICES
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Lost Artisans was born from a love of hearing and sharing stories – we believe the stories of our Artisans are held by their art. So by displaying our pieces and receiving exclusive insight, you can curate a collection of unique talking pieces to suit any space,
Our team have experience in recommending tailored pieces to suit a variety of spaces - both retail and commercial.
Whether it be a residential or commercial space know that our team can work to your individual budget and style in fostering a perfectly curated space.
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
- Dedicated Curator - if you are eligible, we are committed to meet all of your design needs. Know that you will be allocated to our Senior Curator who has in-depth knowledge of the histories and motivations behind each Artisan and piece,
- Support with unique requests and customisations – our pieces are already bespoke and one-of-a-kind, however, if you would like to make specific alterations to suit your space, this can be discussed with our Curator,
- Extended return window (how long do you recon?) – we understand flexibility is important to our tradespeople, so we provide them with X
- No nonsense marketing and full transparency
- No sign-up fees and exclusive discount: -% sitewide if you spend over X (tax exemption too?)
- Exclusive insight into the upcoming collections of Artisans,
- Exclusive insight into newfound Artisans not yet published on our site,
- Grow your online visibility – trade members have the chance to feature on our social media and blog posts, widening your scope [include this when we have a larger following]
- By working with us you are commissioning the unique, handmade works of traditional master craftspeople, and allowing them to continue sharing their stories and passion for creation,
- We assess our tradespeople on a case-by-case basis. For more information as to whether you’re eligible to work with us, enquire at email@example.com or review our Trade FAQ’s below.
HOW TO JOIN
Make an appointment of consultation with our Senior Curator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include details on the context of the project, general budget, images of the space and your aims. Feel free to include mood-boards or Pinterest boards of the style you have in mind.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
If you are a builder, architect, interior designer, or property developer you are more than likely to be eligible. If your business is part of one of these trades, be sure to drop our Senior Curator an email with plenty of details on your project.
CAN WE MEET IN PERSON?
Connection is very important to us here at Lost Artisans - nothing compares to face-to-face interactions. We endeavour to meet everybody who we work alongside however, as we adapt to the changing tides of the new normal phone-calls and video-calls are optimal at this time. Exceptions can be made in accordance with Government guidelines.
DO YOU SHIP ABROAD?
At this current time we ship across the UK and EU. For other locations contact our Senior Curator.